Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Glock 19, Gen 3

For sale.  I plan on bring it to the blog shoot this Saturday if anyone would like to contemplate buying it or knows someone who might like to buy it.



It has some wear, but I've tried to keep it clean.  Which is pretty easy - Glock has made a gun that has few parts and will eat pretty much anything you give it.  It will take a licking and keep on ticking...ok, I'm showing my age with that.

I've just finally realized, after working with the single stack 9 of the Kahr, that the grip on the 19 is just too chunky for me.  I can't shoot well with it.  My hands are too small for the grip.  I'm sorta sad about it but it's really not even worth me playing with it for grins and giggles.  There are just too many guns out there that fit me better.

It comes with a good Blackhawk carbon fiber holster and a couple magazines.  And a some fond memories because it was the second gun I bought and I've learned with it.

5 comments: