Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It Was a Perfect Day...

...for reading, reloading, cleaning the bathroom - well, OK, there's NEVER a perfect day for cleaning the bathroom.  Grey, rainy, Fallish.  So after reading for a while, I moved to the work bench.  Only to find that my digital scale has decided that things weigh random numbers and that "zero" means 0.2 or 0.6 or whatever it decides to throw out at any given time.  Putting in new batteries didn't fix it.  Well, OK, I've got a couple thousand rounds of 9 mm that need to be resized, so I'll do that instead.  About a hundred rounds in this happened:


It's a 9 mm shell, but it is royally and truly jammed - I may have to get Murphy's Law to get it out for me because I can't budge it.

I've only got about 100 pistol primers left because I forgot to order more - I wonder what will happen if I turn on the TV and start seating them?

4 comments:

  1. I had a day like that, recently. Either dropped or knocked over everything I touched. It's not fun, and I feel for ya; hope ML can clear that jammed round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I'm sure ML can help you out though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murph can fix it... One way or the other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murph can fix it... One way or the other!

    ReplyDelete