Monday, October 17, 2016

Nails It

Somebody I know posted this link.  And it nails it.  Somebody else I know used the same words as I have used regarding liberals recently - "superiority."  I.e. it's an undisearved sense and they must get a crick in their necks from their noses being so high in the air when they have zero claim to do so.  And, of course, living within the DC bubble of influence makes it worse.  A whole bunch of people with good retirements and splendid government insurance feeling really superior to the ignorant peons who have the audacity to question them.

Anyway, this guy really speaks for me.  Yes, I'm a government retiree.  But I've completely lost respect for so many.  And I'm completely done with the arrogant bunch of elitist $%&/s known as liberals and the democrat party and their hatred for diversity of opinion and of freedom.  Once I might have voted for a democrat, depending.  But Truman is dead and so is anything resembling integrity among democrats.  And, worse, the same goes for the republican ruling class.  They are democrats without the courage to call themselves that.

I changed my registration to "Independant" years ago, and I periodically send the RNC an email telling them why and reminding them that they should remember the word "Whig."  They never respond.  And if a strong enough, truly conservative leader emerges from this battle, I will follow them into a third party.  I will curse the democrats first because they so despise freedom, but I will equally curse the "leaders" of the republican party for being fine with that.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/elite-have-no-idea-society-near-breaking-point

H/t Sean

3 comments:

  1. "But Truman is dead and so is anything resembling integrity among democrats. And, worse, the same goes for the republican ruling class. They are democrats without the courage to call themselves that."
    You take the Intertubes with that, baby!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete