Monday, June 26, 2017

It Actually Took Longer...

... than I expected.

My church got a phone threat today that resulted in police being called, evacuation, and the Blessed Sacrament being reposed until further notice.  Which leaves those of us who are a part of the 24 hour, 7 days a week worship up in the air.

But, to tell the truth, I'm surprised it took this long.  We are a large church with "conservative" teaching near DC.  Last year, we fought the "any man can go into a women's bathroom" bill that the city tried to force us into and we won.  But liberals hate women, hate diversity, and will try to use a law to bludgeon anybody who believes different from them into the ground.

In another area, I might say is was a muslum threat.  This area - nah.  This is some liberal.  And I'm not too worried about it because the threat was called in.

But they really need to read up on our teachings on self defence.  And contemplate that my church has a lot of people who are carrying concealed.

5 comments:

  1. "But they really need to read up on our teachings on self defence.  And contemplate that my church has a lot of people who are carrying concealed around."

    I doubt they'll get much closer than a phone call, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at: "But they really need to read up on our teachings on self defence. And contemplate that my church has a lot of people who are carrying concealed"

    On a serious note, glad to know nothing came of it and it was just a threat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what you and I were training for before I left. Hope you're keeping up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they catch these scumbags

    ReplyDelete