Friday, February 8, 2019

I Have a Hat

And I'm fond of it.


My hair is beginning to come back in, but it's going to be a while, and I've learned that being bald in the Winter is COLD.  


So I keep that hat at hand and wear it when appropriate, i.e., when it decides to be Winter.  I always know where my hat is.

But I don't know where THIS hat is:


The lieutenant governor of Virginia, Justin Fairfax, has been accused of rape.  The accuser has given a lot of detail.  A few minutes ago I heard that another woman has come forward with a second rape allegation.  But I haven't seen or heard hide nor hair from the p*ssy hat brigade about Fairfax.

But what's a couple rapes in the face of Trump saying "p*ssy" a decade ago?

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the hair is coming back! And yes, bald is COLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bald is handy but not this time of year. And Scooter finds it entertaining to slip up behind me on the sofa and pull my beanie off.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete