Tuesday, April 3, 2018

So Am I The Only One...

..who has become uncomfortable with any firearms dealings that require the gummit to be involved? I mean, maybe anything in my future may be cash and personal without a paper trail. And then there's the $#!÷$ that scream that we can't say anything because VICTIMS. Sorry but you don't know us or our lives. My sister's boss was shot and killed during a robbery years ago. As was an acquaintance of mine. And a dear, sweet man who I had hopes of becoming my step-father had his brains painted all over the wall about 13 years ago. By a guy he was trying to help. Wes was that much reviled species known as a Christian. And it got him killed. I don't know if the perp is still alive - it was one of those stupid things where he was caught with Wes's stuff and pled out to avoid the death penalty- but it's arrogant as hell to think shooters don't know the pain of victims of gun violence. The difference being that we know what tools are.

3 comments:

  1. Well said. And no, you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you follow all the laws of your state. I usually get the DL number of the seller, just in case the firearm is stolen. Face to face is legal here in Indiana, so I do that as much as possible....

    Then again, there is PVC tubes and dessicants and shovels and such....and canoe accidents happen all the time with guns...terrible the way so many of mine have been lost over the years that way.

    ReplyDelete