Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Wait Wait Wait!

From a CBS report "39 Days":

"DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

I already thought Hogg wasn't actually a Parkland "survivor" because he was in a different building at the time and not actually in danger.  He's just been easy to wind up and send out there.  But it appears that he wasn't even on the Parkland campus that day.



I keep thinking that liberals couldn't get more dishonest.  And I keep getting proved wrong.

H/t weaselzippers.us

3 comments:

  1. Murphy's Law is only constrained in one direction (this being a corollary).

    "couldn't get more dishonest"
    Here, hold my beer.

    Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again ... (checking on you to see if there's anything new)

    This Hogg image just bothers me for some reason. I'm reminded of the SF thought exercises: "If you could go back and kill Hitler before he took power ..."

    Are we at the point where this is the past the future will ask "Why?" and "Didn't they see it?"?

    But it is Easter time - a time of hope and rebirth. So I hope.

    Happy Easter PH

    Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you as well!

      Unfortunately I see 2 possible paths for Hogg: he will crash and burn because they've been winding him too tight and the pieces will eventually start flying off or he will one day be A Serious Problem. He's at the top of my list of people who should not be allowed to have a gun.

      Delete