Saturday, June 9, 2018

Two Surgeries In a Week Later...

... It's a more aggressive cancer than they thought and it has spred. I was actually doing fine until today when I just suddenly got so tired I couldn't deal with the gazzillion and one things that I want to do at the house. So after a nap I wandered off and drank beer. Yesterday was spent running hither and thither from one doc to the next. And they all had to poke the incisions and ask me if I had any pain. I didn't until the upteenth person poked the area that's been cut up twice in a week. Yeesh. Stop poking my boo boos!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes a beer is good for what ails ya!

    Prayers for good news going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you, and hoping you are doing ok.
    Let the house stuff go, or ask around to see if there isn't an energetic teen type around who would be willing to do your chores in exchange for a few bucks. Right now, you need to rest, focus on getting better, and rest, and let those ouchies heal without any more complications.
    You can direct someone else how to do your chores, but otherwise, best to keep down and quiet. Prayers that the docs got it all, and that things get better from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't add anything that the two previous comments didn't already say. You're in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts and prayers. And slap 'em into next week, they'll stop poking you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear this. You're in our prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray for recovery that is swift and complete

    ReplyDelete