Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bulldoze and Build

A couple years ago I was in New York for the first time in about 30 years.  Noticed that the UN complex is getting rather gritty and worn looking.  Of course, its "interior" is much, much worse - it has long been a meeting place of thugs, a laughable organization that has placed the likes of Libya at the head of its human rights committees, and a home for vicious antisemitism.  It's on U.S. soil, so I have a recommendation for the next U.S. president and Congress:  since we want so desperately to be seen as open to other cultures, lets bulldoze those old buildings and build something new on the site.  Specifically, an Orthodox Jewish synagogue.  I'll even donate towards it. 

4 comments:

  1. I'd be totally ok with the UN going away...far away. Let some other country pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- Count me in! Let them go to someplace like Oh... Rawanda and build a new UN building there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lu and I are good for a few bucks.

    ReplyDelete