Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bounced Back

From Detroit.  Bouncity, bouincity, bounce.  Made me wonder how far back towards Detroit one flies when in a holding pattern over Morgantown, WV, due to storms in the D.C. area. 

Then paid for the stress and erratic eating - I wish they'd figure out what the heck is going on with my innards.  This is getting old.  I haven't felt good for weeks.  Mixed with feeling awful.

Between sick and scrambling for work, I haven't had time to do bloggy stuff this week.  So spend some time with Linus instead.  He gets it.


11 comments:

  1. Have they checked for divertulitis? My sister has that, is going under the knife next month to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a preliminary appt. with a surgeon on Monday to discuss the various areas that need scoping. I'm torn between wanting to find a cause and wanting to find anything.

      Delete
    2. That would be NOT wanting to find anything.

      Delete
  2. Re: Linus, the only choices "they" want you to make are those which agree with their prejudices.

    I choose the alternative, and don't care whether "they" approve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't care anymore, either. And I've been giving a lot of thought to the everyday German citizens who watched the trains go by but didn't think they were themselves culpable because they weren't feeding the ovens.

      Delete
  3. Oh - and what Bob said. There has to be a reason, and sometimes you have to keep pestering the doctor(s) until someone finds it.

    Good luck, and I'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've already decided that if I suspect that not every test is being done that I'll be looking for second opinions.

      Delete
  4. Get to feeling better lady! We misses you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoink!

    I totally stole that one. It's going on FB.

    Thanks!
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete