Saturday, June 14, 2014

Well, Yes, I Guess That's True


Courtesy of James Woods and snagged by Weasel Zippers, who grabbed some more of Woods' spot on tweets here.

And, personally, I'm glad I now longer live as close as I did to D.C.  The victory handed to Al-Qaida  by Obama has given them the ability to create a rich petro-state from which to launch attacks.  They killed +3,000 Americans from bases in an impoverished stone-age arm pit of a country.  What will they do to us now with so much more available to them?

5 comments:

  1. Scary thought... But I'm not visiting any big malls anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as a nuisance traveling is, at least your time on the road reduces the probability that you'll be near D.C. during another attack.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the people who STILL support him that I worry about. Mental illness AND an affection for lawlessness make for a dangerous mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I know a bunch. Including some who are still in "It's Bush's fault" mode.

      Delete