Saturday, April 13, 2019

It's Dead

A hook above the TV that I need to move is, anyway.  I've shot it repeatedly, and it's thoroughly dead. 


My hands are getting stronger and the sensitivity is abating.  My plan now is to make up a magazine's worth of  dummies and rack and fire, rack and fire. Then reload the magazine and rack and fire, rack and fire.  Gives me an excuse to not climb up there and move the hook like it needs to be moved.

And, yes, even though I know that I haven't reloaded this gun since I brought it down to practice with, I check it every time before I start dry-firing. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My hands seem to be healing faster than my feet are. But then the feet are larger and have more stress on them so I may not notice the fine points as much as I do with my fingers.

      Delete