Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So Let Me Get This Straight

If I understand correctly, the Manchin/Toomey gun bill requires background checks for gun show and online gun sales, but not for private gun sales.  So... that will reduce crime because criminals will not buy guns on the street?

1crim·i·nal

adjective \ˈkri-mə-nəl, ˈkrim-nəl\

Definition of CRIMINAL

1:  relating to, involving, or being a crime <criminal neglect>
2:  relating to crime or to the prosecution of suspects in a crime <criminal statistics> <brought criminal action>
3:  guilty of crime; also : of or befitting a criminal <a criminal mind>
4disgraceful 
And, Mr. Manchin, I would appreciate a response to my e-mail on the subject from months ago. Well, not really. You are a liberal who is either as corrupt as your party or too stupid to see the corruption. Either way, I wouldn't vote for you if my life depended on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment