Saturday, May 12, 2018

May 30 - Update

For surgery. Doc says 4 weeks before I can seriously stress that side afterwards. I'm working like crazy to get heavy yard work done because I started "renovating" my property last Fall. Instead of the levels of replanting I originally planned more mulch is going down - it's too distracting and I have too many doctor's appointments right now. Not to mention that plants are expensive. The bills have already started coming in and I have a $5000 deductable. Bleah. And I'm trying to get kayaking in. Update - Somebody tried to leave a response in what looks like Arabic. It shows up in email but not here. If it was kind wished I thank you. Otherwise, oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Do what you can to make the recovery as EASY on your body as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are recovering well from surgery!

    ReplyDelete