Friday, March 12, 2021

Sigh.

My master bath is very small.  And has been occupied by a shower and bath tub unit.  I started getting seriously tired of the bath tub during chemo when it was a struggle to safely step in and out of the tub.  I just shower - rarely take baths.  The hall bathroom has a tub anyway.

So when I refinanced a couple months ago I took out some cash and engaged a contractor to re-do the bathroom and install a walk in tile shower.  They started Wednesday.  My house is a disaster.  First I lost the hall spare room:


Then the master bedroom:


Fortunately there's another spare bedroom.  The bed is a full, however.  Me, a 70 lb hound, and two cats.  It's crowded.

Did I mention that the rest of the house is a disaster?  Dust from the work, dust from people going in and out.  I want to run away from home and not come back until they are done and somebody else cleans my house.




1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the 'joys' of renovations... Hang it there, it WILL end one day!

    ReplyDelete