Saturday, October 23, 2021

I Don't Like Baldwin

But I don't think this was deliberate.  I think being anti-gun and living in la-la imagination land led to Something Bad.  You and I would never have done this.  Because we are Evil Gun Owners we know and practice The Rules.

I never knew until this tragedy that they use live ammo on movie sets.  Really?  In this day and age of special effects overwhelming everything, why is that necessary?  Even more, why are people who hate guns and therefore don't train with them being handed guns loaded with live ammo?

Of course, this will be blamed on Evil Guns.  Rather than stupid handling of those guns by inept human beings.

1 comment:

  1. Live ammo is almost NEVER on sets, and requires special permits and handling. This was a screwup, plain and simple. See my post today.

    ReplyDelete