Wednesday, November 6, 2013

If I Like Your Plan


The thing is - I don't believe the president's lies will make a difference to liberals.  Oh, they may squirm a bit, but Obama is their warm fuzzy and warm fuzzy is easier to cling to than integrity. So "integrity" will, like "diversity" and "choice", simply be defined to suit the Obama marching orders of the day.

And I really don't get all the hollering about it.  We knew he was a liar from the get-go.  Every one of us that opposed him said so.  And we have been called racist, terrorists, stupid, and every other contemptible name liberals could think up for us just for pointing out the simple truth of the matter.

4 comments:

  1. I keep waiting for the lightbulb moment for those on the Right. This has never been anything other than fundamentally transforming the United States of America. No across the aisle unity~Nothing.

    Sigh...I am done.
    I will always be done and no more say that I believe in ANY politician that has held office .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Term limits - power, particularly the power of the purse corrupts.

      I think the problem is that many on the Right want to believe the best - that people have the best intentions, that they are truthful, etc. They forget that evil exists and that it can have a bland face.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And we are still racists, terrorists, yada yada yada.

      Delete